• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Like New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Update! Echav23 kindly found a pair and he sold them to me. No more hunting for me! Thanks a lot echav23! Also would like to thank xmetalmaniac for the great help, also thanks a lot to juarez5714 and xInZax for volunteering on the hunt, and Oakley_sight for volunteering on getting them from UK!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Update! Echav23 kindly found a pair and he sold them to me. No more hunting for me! Thanks a lot echav23! Also would like to thank xmetalmaniac for the great help, also thanks a lot to juarez5714 and xInZax for volunteering on the hunt, and Oakley_sight for volunteering on getting them from UK!

Very nice they are one of my favorite frames.

Menendez1293, thank you too for trying to keep an eye. And yeah, I can't wait haha

Happy to help you out...I've had plenty of guys on here do the same for me :wink:. Enjoy!!

Congrats on the purchase Belmont3. Remember the golden rule on here though Photos or it didn't happen...................hehehehe

Username Hidden said:
Congrats on the purchase Belmont3. Remember the golden rule on here though Photos or it didn't happen...................hehehehe
Haha...it did happen and they're heading his way :wink:

IMG_0541.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Haha...it did happen and they're heading his way :wink:

IMG_0541.jpg

teehee.......SWEEEEEET!!!!

Thanks Echav! I can't wait. They are suppose to be here on thursday. Im glad the mail comes in at 11 and class starts at 3 hahaha. I can't wait

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Echav! I can't wait. They are suppose to be here on thursday. Im glad the mail comes in at 11 and class starts at 3 hahaha. I can't wait

Damn I was supposed to get my trons today and I didn't because the mail came at 11 and I got home at 3. I'm the opposite way

I found them just now on Shadesbroker