1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I almost forgot christmas was coming up....
    My cousin purchased a pair of polarized batwolfs about 4 months ago...and someone stole them within a couple weeks.
    i feel bad.... so i'm looking to drop some cash to make up for his happiness. lol

Looking for a "lifestyle" pair...

Batwolfs,Oil Rigs, Gascans, Fuel Cells...
    NOTHING Fancy. He's pretty conservative.
    Polished or Matte Black with a grey/black iridium lens...
    polarized would be nice...

I'd like them to be BNIB or almost BNIB!
    They're a gift! I'm gonna try on here first,before i resort to just going and picking up a pair at my local vault.
    Not sounding like a bad idea though with my family and friends flyer. lol

OFFER UP GUYS!
    Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a set of Tens, matte black with VR28 Black Iridium polarized. Not on your list though, let me know if you're interested. $115

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a custom fuel cell with ghost text black iridium and chrome icons $120 if your interested

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Got some Grab Bag Money Icon Gascan's. ~ $70. They have VL Bronze Polarized Lenses lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Distressed brown/bronze Jury (oo4045-02) 90 bucks shipped