1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    let me know what u got thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a couple of spare lenses; Strike in Clear and Grey.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i was hoping for an iridium lens.. i.e. jade/fire/black.. but pm me what you want for those lenses! =)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I'll call my local vault tomorrow. They had a bunch of M Frames on sale a few weeks ago. Mostly Black Iridium though...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    awesome thanks! yeah a black iridium would do nicely at the right price, see if they have a ruby/fire/jade/ice or something like that.. let me know what they have, cheers! btw im happy with most shapes, except the strike (not a fan..) thanks again!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I'm a nooby with the M Frame. The strike is the one I have, right? I have no idea. I'll look at O Review actually haha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh I see! Well I'll be calling around the vaults and see what they got! I'll report back in like... 12 hours haha.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha thanks man!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    i have a metallic blue frame with slate lens...brand new