• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Mframes/ M Frame Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I realized it's due to how many hard cases I own. I've got so many and use the cleaning cloth instead of the bag inside of them, and don't really mind my sunnies getting banged up in them. Never seemed to hurt em haha. But yeah, they're packed and ready to ship. Again, will probably do it Saturday. Got lots of stuff to buy on Black Friday!

yeah thats another thing.. sunnies are fine banging around in cases, AS LONG AS THE MICROFIBRE BAG ISNT LOOSE IN THERE TOO. the toggle knot from the drawstring can wreck havoc on lenses. just ask my poor livestrong Radar lenses.. =( got a rubbing scar on its iridium coat..

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh dang. Didn't realize that. I somehow have an abundant supply of those fine microfiber cloths that come with the cleaning kits. No idea how I have so many, but that's what I keep in my hard cases.

Username Hidden said:
Oh dang. Didn't realize that. I somehow have an abundant supply of those fine microfiber cloths that come with the cleaning kits. No idea how I have so many, but that's what I keep in my hard cases.

yeah..thats good. i need to get me some of those cloths..

Packaged and shipped today. Bumped it to Priority Mail due to the delay from the Holiday's. Hopefully you'll get it by the end of the week!