• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Minute Machine Titanium Watch Band

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a new or used minute machine titanium watch band, please let me know if you have one to sell.
Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I heard from Oakley that if you send them your minute machine they will put it on for you for $400. A Lil pricey I think. They don't sell it outright. They want it sent in to them which sucks.

Username Hidden said:
I heard from Oakley that if you send them your minute machine they will put it on for you for $400. A Lil pricey I think. They don't sell it outright. They want it sent in to them which sucks.

Wow, that's hella lame! Why do they feel the need to continue to rip off their customers after already purchasing their items. It's the same thing of you just need a screw for your metals. They just want you to send them in for a tune up when the screw is only a few bucks. That's horrible service IMO.

That is pricey, I called probably 6 months ago and they weren't even willing to sell one though so at least they've changed their tune a little.
Plus if you send them your watch are they going to keep the band that's on it? Wouldn't like that!