• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Minute Machine With Titanium Band (Red , Silver Or Black Face)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My 30th birthday is October 30th and the wife is wanting to do something special so she wants to pick me up a minute machine. So she has put me in charge of that task lol. I am looking for the full blown titanium band version. In preferred colors : RED, BLACK or SILVER.
However we are only looking to spend no more than $900.00 if at all possible. I would like to send the money you guys way instead of ebay if at all possible. Just let me know what is available guys!

Some people reacted to this post.
Will have to do some figuring but I should be able to get pretty close. New in Box. This one has the most ridiculous packaging as the watch ships in a separate box from the watch box - altogether there are 4 boxes!

If you're interested let me know and I'll figure out what shipping will cost and give you an exact quote.
DSC05559.jpg

DSC05560.jpg

DSC05561.jpg

DSC05564.jpg

DSC05565.jpg

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05568.jpg

DSC05570.jpg

DSC05571.jpg

Oakster is great to deal with, no worries!!

I have a Red Dialed Ti Machine that needs a new home. Great condition and only worn a few times. Just had a brand new battery put in it, all links are included as well as the wooded display box. Hit me up if you are interested and can make you a good deal on it for sure!
Thanks!

Currently deal in progress with oakster