• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: New Or Like New FUENTE ANTIX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
took me 3 months to find these... i almost gave up too. Think i might have another really rare anti coming my way soon. i hope!

Some people reacted to this post.
3 months really isn't that bad. That's really good to me at least. I came across what I thought was a craigslist seller selling a Fuente Antix BNIB, asked for a photo of it, he then e-mailed me back saying it was the Hijinx he had. I passed, I probably should have bought the Hijinx edition anyway...but ended up getting a 2nd Devil's Brigade Antix instead.

yeah 3 months isn't too bad.. i passed on what would have been my second pair of antix DB to get the Fuente Hijinx. Now I have both fuentes and the DB. DB and Fuentes are 2 of my favorite designs with my WITK coming in right behind them. I also bought a pair of used fuente antix to wear around on a daily basis.

Sweet on completing the Fuente collection, that's always a awesome feeling to have such a rare collection in your hands. Ha, that's what I did with my DB collection, have a second DB Antix that I wear, and keep the other one on the shelf to look at while I sit at my computer lol.
WITK is sick, just the price is ridonculous for me. A forum member here was selling his used / scratched fuente antix I seriously considered...then when I decided to use it as a beater pair it was sold :( came with box bag and pin..sigh.

Looked everywhere for about six months and finally snagged one on ebay for 111.

these will have to be put on the backburner, but if xinzax can spend a year and find his troy lee gascan, than there's a chance both of us will get a fuente antix.

It's surprising these have come to be in such high demand. It was only 2-3 years ago that you walked into an o-store and picked these up off the shelves. Of course, I think the demand is partly fabricated by a couple members voicing a desire for them ... then more and more get the fever.

What is wierd with so many of these hot items is that they were almost all pretty easily available if you wanted one when they were released. Add some time and regret, and we suddenly have a market for overpriced pairs.

Haha ya. Well those are much more common lol. The Flores however, is in the same boat! Although they kinda fell on my lap

Username Hidden said:
Sweet on completing the Fuente collection, that's always a awesome feeling to have such a rare collection in your hands. Ha, that's what I did with my DB collection, have a second DB Antix that I wear, and keep the other one on the shelf to look at while I sit at my computer lol.
WITK is sick, just the price is ridonculous for me. A forum member here was selling his used / scratched fuente antix I seriously considered...then when I decided to use it as a beater pair it was sold :( came with box bag and pin..sigh.
Those are the ones I bought... Thinking about sending them to touched up a little

Username Hidden said:
Looked everywhere for about six months and finally snagged one on ebay for 111.

That is a steal for $111! Great buy Bap..