1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Ok guys, I am looking for artist Gascans at this time..... I have several pairs to trade with and cash too. I wish I could get certain models but the C100 and Flores pairs are not within reach at this time. So I am looking for the next best thing. Here is a short list of a few pairs I would like to obtain, not in any specific order.... I perfer BNIB or close to it. The box and bag are important for me

1. London Police
    2. Flying Tiger (Yellow version)
    3. Soviet
    4. Juan Pablo Montoya
    5. Global
    6. Tron
    7. Ducati
    8. Troy Lee (almost forgot about those) Thanks Rubyskull

This is just a short list of what I am looking to scoop up.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'. D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Zax has a pair of Soviets

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just received c100, soviet, global and 10 division in a trade.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent to noob

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I prefer cash for the items I mentioned. I would really like to trade for the David Flores. Send me a reasonable offer for all gascans or for individuals. They are all brand new mint in their original box. Also, I have a pair of wood grain frogskins any idea how much these are going for? I want to get cash or trade for these. I would sell for 200.00 no questions asked.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey what is the difference between the chip foose limited and the P32. They look the same to me. Are the limited worth more?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    There were 2 versions of the Foose gascan, both were the same except one version was numbered. Other then that they were the same.....