• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Oakley Artist Gascans

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok guys, I am looking for artist Gascans at this time..... I have several pairs to trade with and cash too. I wish I could get certain models but the C100 and Flores pairs are not within reach at this time. So I am looking for the next best thing. Here is a short list of a few pairs I would like to obtain, not in any specific order.... I perfer BNIB or close to it. The box and bag are important for me

1. London Police
2. Flying Tiger (Yellow version)
3. Soviet
4. Juan Pablo Montoya
5. Global
6. Tron
7. Ducati
8. Troy Lee (almost forgot about those) Thanks Rubyskull

This is just a short list of what I am looking to scoop up.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'. D

pm sent

Zax has a pair of Soviets

I just received c100, soviet, global and 10 division in a trade.

PM sent to noob

I prefer cash for the items I mentioned. I would really like to trade for the David Flores. Send me a reasonable offer for all gascans or for individuals. They are all brand new mint in their original box. Also, I have a pair of wood grain frogskins any idea how much these are going for? I want to get cash or trade for these. I would sell for 200.00 no questions asked.

Hey what is the difference between the chip foose limited and the P32. They look the same to me. Are the limited worth more?

Username Hidden said:
Hey what is the difference between the chip foose limited and the P32. They look the same to me. Are the limited worth more?

There were 2 versions of the Foose gascan, both were the same except one version was numbered. Other then that they were the same.....