• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb Oakley Canteen Lenses, Fire Iridium,ice Iridium Wtb Canteens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking for replacement lenses for oakley canteens.Obviously they are discontinued but please help me find any other lens colors than the warm grey or black iridium.I'm trying to find ruby iridium,fire iridium,Emerald Iridium,Tungsten Iridium Polarized if the frames are in good shape ill take those too but please help me these are the only frames that fit my tiny deformed face! :blink: thanks guys

Some people reacted to this post.
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL LOOKING

Gosh I wish I still had mine to sell u as a fellow tiny deformed facer..have u tried the new Twenty?...also Gascan S if u can find them...the original Minute was too small even for me- 2.o was just right. Maybe u could locate one of them... or maybe one of the people I sold Canteens to a long time ago will see this. Flaks and HJ with large nose pieces work well for me also

PM me I have a few.....

You could try your luck at a vault, I know my O-store had a couple left in the summer time ish last year, so there could be some there? though the last time i've seen a pair of canteens in a vault or store was two years ago

I saw a pair of Twitch's at my Vault last week. That was really odd...you will never know what pops up at your vault!

appreciate the replies bros i actually have 7 pairs on canteens i just got my pair of si matt black with ruby iridium from splice today!!!WoooT!!awesome seller!
but anyways what i cant find is ice iridium emerald or fire iridium for my canteens so if any of the fellow o bros have some or know someone who does please hook a white boy up!