• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD

U

Username Hidden

Hello I'm hoping someone on this forum has this particular wallet, an extra one perhaps in fair or new condition they'd like to sell me? I normally use the "small leather wallet, black" but I'm going on a trip where its gona be too bulky. Pics of one attached, thanks!

1615174_10100805965460702_306230778_n.jpg

10933176_10100805964627372_172305047_n.jpg

10952357_10100805965365892_338740509_n.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Tried ebay? Pop up often. Just use Oakley wallet in search. Dont get too specific as most sellers font use all of descritpion in listing

Username Hidden said:
Tried ebay? Pop up often. Just use Oakley wallet in search. Dont get too specific as most sellers font use all of descritpion in listing

yeah tried ebay. Only see the more common ones as pictured here, not quite the same as the one i'm looking for

E2_1024x1024.jpg

Wallets you are looking for were listed by @mtb-nj.....Thinking he's a member here. Maybe he still has them as they didn't sell on eBay.

Username Hidden said:
Wallets you are looking for were listed by @mtb-nj.....Thinking he's a member here. Maybe he still has them as they didn't sell on eBay.
Thanks I tried sending him a message but says his message box is full. I found a thread he started and replied hopefully he'll see the notification...

Find him on ebay in completed listings for the wallet and try to message him there.

I don't have the exact wallet you are looking for but I do have two of these. Both are Brand new in the box. 40.00 shipped for both.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back