1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello I'm hoping someone on this forum has this particular wallet, an extra one perhaps in fair or new condition they'd like to sell me? I normally use the "small leather wallet, black" but I'm going on a trip where its gona be too bulky. Pics of one attached, thanks!

WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD - 1615174_10100805965460702_306230778_n.jpg

WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD - 10933176_10100805964627372_172305047_n.jpg

WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD - 10952357_10100805965365892_338740509_n.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Tried ebay? Pop up often. Just use Oakley wallet in search. Dont get too specific as most sellers font use all of descritpion in listing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah tried ebay. Only see the more common ones as pictured here, not quite the same as the one i'm looking for

WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD - E2_1024x1024.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Wallets you are looking for were listed by @mtb-nj.....Thinking he's a member here. Maybe he still has them as they didn't sell on eBay.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks I tried sending him a message but says his message box is full. I found a thread he started and replied hopefully he'll see the notification...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Find him on ebay in completed listings for the wallet and try to message him there.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have the exact wallet you are looking for but I do have two of these. Both are Brand new in the box. 40.00 shipped for both.

WTB: Oakley canvas wallet BIFOLD - image.jpg