• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Oakley Fmj Goldbrooks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

any kindhearted person here wants to sell a goldbrook to me with a reasonable price do hit me up :biggrin:
in the philippines btw.

Some people reacted to this post.
I wish ya all the best man, but I wouldn't hold my breath lol They went from coming soon online, to sold out!!!!!! Never even showed available lol But good luck on ya search man.

3 pairs on ebay right now...

for almost double retail though lol

Username Hidden said:
I wish ya all the best man, but I wouldn't hold my breath lol They went from coming soon online, to sold out!!!!!! Never even showed available lol But good luck on ya search man.

keeping optimistic about it...hope to find somthin around $300-350 :biggrin:

You might consider trying BlackDiamondSports. There is a rep on here that if you PM (name is BlackDiamondSports) can tell you if they ever got them or have any. Worth a shot.

i'm sure a pair will pop up soon enough. just depends on what price will they be at. =)

i sell you my pair for $500

lmao

Username Hidden said:
you might want to like this page and ask if he can get this item for you. https://www.facebook.com/omastersunglasses
kept bugging him for about 4mos and at the time it became available for order in the US all seller here in the phil replied with "it still wont be shipped til 21" and wont order it.
Username Hidden said:
You might consider trying BlackDiamondSports. There is a rep on here that if you PM (name is BlackDiamondSports) can tell you if they ever got them or have any. Worth a shot.
il send him a message
Username Hidden said:
i sell you my pair for $500

lmao
LOL...just saw a 435 on ebay with a make an offer option :biggrin:
Username Hidden said:
i'm sure a pair will pop up soon enough. just depends on what price will they be at. =)
fingers crossed :D

Back