• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Oakley Juliets...xmetal Or Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...
what is the point of having a tracking number to track shipment...
and the postman comes today and says...''maybe tomoro''...when tracking says its out for delivery today?

damn...
and the postman comes today and says...''maybe tomoro''...when tracking says its out for delivery today?

It happens man, sucks! Did you get them yet?

damn...
This seems to happen quite a bit this time of the year due to the holidays and the increase in the number of packages that are getting shipped. I had a pair that showed they were out for delivery on Friday and I just got them today...so I know how you feel.

This seems to happen quite a bit this time of the year due to the holidays and the increase in the number of packages that are getting shipped. I had a pair that showed they were out for delivery on Friday and I just got them today...so I know how you feel.

mine was supposed to be delivered today...
and on the website it now says they tried delivering...left a NOTICE...which is untrue.

i called customer service...5 TIMES...and they all say as long as i did not fill out a redeliver form online...that it should be at the post office for me to pick up.

DAMN i wonder if things were like this when postmen delivered mail riding horses.

went to post office....
took 35 minutes...
4 people...
1 who did not speak english properly...
they tried to get rid of me by asking me to leave my fone number...
i started raising my voice and said i would not leave til i get my package...

and i finally got it.
when i left everyone on line was waiting for me to give a farewell reaction...
all i said was...''4 people...half an hour..and my sexy loud voice...
imagine what i gotta do if i WASNT a taxpayer?''

thanks again to Joben for this transaction!

(next time...for anyone i do business with in the future...NO MORE USPS! ILL PAY EXTRA FOR FEDEX OR UPS!!

I'm waitin on a gift that I bought for my Gf...package was sent on Saturday from the middle of IL, and I live about 2 hours away. Tuesday and I still don't have it :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.