• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb: Oakley Oil Rig 2 Holiday Edition Matte Clear With Text

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the search looks to be over?!i recently got fed up and searched like crazyyy and found two pair of these glasses i missed the one
pair by one day and the other pair is in the mail being shipped to me barring something tragic i have finally located this rare
and hardly seen for sale pair of sunglasses. story coming soon as i think i have broken a record or set a milestone lol because i was determined to
find these and with some luck they seem to come to me. i will have all 3 of the holiday edition
oil rig bought in less than 2 months!

Some people reacted to this post.
the white with text oil rigs can now no longer be custom ordered from oakleys website. sad sad sad.
but you can get a million pair on ebay with grey lens lol.

Third pair finally in hand! i have all 3 holiday edition oil rig 2 from 2009 i will post pics soon! thanks alot craiglist!

So what's this seemingly epic story you have about getting these?

Nothing really just alot of hours logged on craiglist combing through every state and city about every two or three days
for about a two weeks netted me the frost blue pair and the matte clear with text for a combined $271.50.
i mean i tell people where to find them and they still dont have them so i guess iam just lucky? i ran into three
pair of the matte clear with text and was able to get my hands on one and i found two pair of the frost blue
and was able to get my hands on one pair, so i guess if you really look hard enough you will find them good luck on ebay
as only two pair have been sold on there all year!

i meant only two pair of the matte clear with text holiday have been sold on ebay all year!
my pics are now posted check them out if you would like to see my collection all complete!

i must be the luckiest matte clear with history text oil rig 2 purchaser in history i won a pair today on ebay, i mean i have seen 5 pair in the last two
months between ebay and craiglist and have gotten myself another pair!

Username Hidden said:
So what's this seemingly epic story you have about getting these?

Are we implying that someone's been to the Build A Thread Factory.
:biggrin:

Obtained according to thread op.

Status
Not open for further replies.