1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for a pair of these: Oakley PLATE Sunglasses. In particular the 03-850 pair, Dark Silver w/ Black Iridium. Would prefer new, but would definitely consider used. Let me know!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Check this out ebay 261173992557

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I know a guy with a pair available

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    His would definitely be cheaper. Lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Pm me i have a couple pairs that i am acutally looking to sell, both LNIB. hit me up we can chat

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Disregard. Both gone sorry mate

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumping this old thread. Never did find a pair, and I still want a pair. Looking for new. Thx!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    U have price range for good condition?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im willing to spend within reason. With that being said, I do not have a price range in mind. I'd rather hear what the sellr is looking to get, then we go from there.

Also, the thread will not let me edit the first post, but I am only looking for new at this time. I will only consider used if I see some detailed pictures.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump, still looking.