1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like the title says, i am looking for Oakley Splice FMJ+ - Crystal Blue/Ice Iridium, these need not be mint just show me what you got and let me know the price! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know this is kinda common so let me know.. Condition wise I am not picky!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    check ebay man, several pair there for a little over a $100

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Checked! But given their condition they are not worth 100. Seen A few that went for like 80? But they didn't want to ship it to me. So Ohwell~ waiting for someone here who is willing to ship to Singapore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump bump! I want these badly for Christmas... :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh~ please someone. I want this pair bad... Sell it to me!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I'm picking some up tomorrow. If they don't fit me/look good on me at all, I can send it your way if you're interested. I have no idea what the color is though...members say it appears to be a black with grey? Platinum look. I'm getting them tomorrow, so I'll let you know for sure. If that's not what you're looking for, I apologize haha. I'm a noobie with older styled Oakleys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump and Bump!