1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a couple of stickers, seeing what people have laying around. I'm not interested in paying $40 or anything like that.

I'd really like a "Thermonuclear Protection" sticker for my gun case, in white.

Examples;

(Not in pink)
    WTB Oakley Stickers/decals - oakley-sticker.jpg

NOT looking for square-O
    WTB Oakley Stickers/decals - DSC00526.jpg&size=400x1000

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    You dont like the idea of a pink sticker on your gun case? It's so "you" lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    It was the first pic of that particular sticker I found.

If pink was the only option I wouldn't be completely opposed. Someone may give me grief, until they realize the case contains a couple grand in death machines.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pretty sure I have some black "Static O" stickers laying around. Ill see whats up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I'd be interested in a Static, let me know what you've got.

I'm looking for anything else, not limited to the pics I linked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I'd be interested in a Static too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is you price on static O stickers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have all of them (wanted above) and can cut them if not...I have a large old school thermo sticker like the 10" I think it is

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know what you want for the thermo sticker, or what a new one would cost. Silver or white would be the best, as it's intended for a black rifle case.

Do you have any others that aren't pictured above? Looking for anything really. Infinite Hero, SI/special forces, US flag icon, old school styles, etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have all the old school styles including the acorn MX sticker design. I also have the flag, but no SI and no IH...those are printed. I can print them however, but I don't have the images. Old school Thermo, $10 for it...