• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Oakley X-metal XX 24k With Serial Number

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi. I am looking to buy a pair of Oakley X-metal XX 24K with 24K Gold Iridium lenses. But with the serial number on the left arm and matching box.

If you are looking to sell a pair of those hit me up with a PM.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Have some with no serial number and no box, if you aren't lucky finding one pm me anytime

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I have one deep in my display case, it's in perfect condition and complete with the matching box but the xx is the x-metal i like the least.

Always thought I'd keep them until they become worth selling...i wouldn't even know how much to ask for them

There is also one with a low serial there : Oakley XX Metal 24K / Lens 24K Iridium Serial 5151 Rare Item | eBay

Still looking for a pair, anyone what to sell?

Watch out for these:
Great presentation but the bridge has to be shot since the arms have some wear but the orbitals show more wear than I have ever seen on an XM.
"WORN, LIGHTLY FOR THE FIRST YEAR, THEN RETIRED TO MY KEEPSAKE CONTAINER"
Seriously? You can't wear plasma down like that wearing them lightly for a year.
His content reads like he is a fan of "What's my Car Worth". "(1) BEING, WASTE OF TIME & (10) BEING, TO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

Nice pic's davem. Cant wait till I get a pair, been looking for awhile.

Ask FearGear, he got a sweet pair last month that he might come off of.

Back