1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. I am looking to buy a pair of Oakley X-metal XX 24K with 24K Gold Iridium lenses. But with the serial number on the left arm and matching box.

If you are looking to sell a pair of those hit me up with a PM.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have some with no serial number and no box, if you aren't lucky finding one pm me anytime

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, will keep that in mind.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one deep in my display case, it's in perfect condition and complete with the matching box but the xx is the x-metal i like the least.

Always thought I'd keep them until they become worth selling...i wouldn't even know how much to ask for them

There is also one with a low serial there : Oakley XX Metal 24K / Lens 24K Iridium Serial 5151 Rare Item | eBay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for a pair, anyone what to sell?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Watch out for these:
    Great presentation but the bridge has to be shot since the arms have some wear but the orbitals show more wear than I have ever seen on an XM.
    "WORN, LIGHTLY FOR THE FIRST YEAR, THEN RETIRED TO MY KEEPSAKE CONTAINER"
    Seriously? You can't wear plasma down like that wearing them lightly for a year.
    His content reads like he is a fan of "What's my Car Worth". "(1) BEING, WASTE OF TIME & (10) BEING, TO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pic's davem. Cant wait till I get a pair, been looking for awhile.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ask FearGear, he got a sweet pair last month that he might come off of.