1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Hey guys. Just like the title says. I just got some frames from eBay and need some lenses. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Which style? There is OO-A, OO-E, OO Squared and OO.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some NIB OO A Wire Gold Iridium. I'm guess there aren't a ton out there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    I think they r e wire. The orbitals are oval. The auction really doesn't say. What's the difference between a and e wire?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    On second thought, I think they r just oo. The eBay item number is 320880069094

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually, I think you were right the first time, they do look like OO-E. The OO-A and OO-E look similar in shape to there regular Wire counterparts (A Wire and E Wire). Lenses are difficult to find and can somtimes command very high prices. You might try the good Dr. Chop on the forum, he may be able to cut some lenses for you. Good luck in your search!