1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey i need a new backpack for school and would love to have an icon, preferably a 3.0 but let me know what you have. i don't know the price range of them seeing as iv never bought one before so let me know what you need as far as price and anything you'd want to trade for.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Found one on local CL. It has a phone #, maybe you can call and make an offer to ship. Icon backpack $120.
    OAKLEY ICON PACK 3.0

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have an Icon 3 in the plaid black scheme...Only used like a handful of times for an overnight bag to put clothes in. I could consider selling it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are good backpacks. I have 2 Standard Issue icon packs and love them. The Tan is built better than the other icon packs. It is made out of cordura.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks but it's hard to trust people on cl I don't know

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you pm me a pic and price

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump. anyone?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the Icon 3 very big bag

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an Icon 1 in black I would sell. Perfect shape. I used it maybe 4 or 5 times.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pm me a pic and price