1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Been on the hunt for these forever and a day as they're amongst my holy grails and would like to see if anyone has one that's collecting dust and needs some love :eek:)

WTB Or WTT For: White Camo/Titanium Clear Dartboard - Dartboard_WhiteCamo_Clear.jpg
    The Oakley Review - Glasses

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    was this colorway snow camo or white camo? i keep hearing different ways of calling it...same with the monster dogs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Rating:
    100%
    Ironically, I have these! Haha
    They are really nice. Think they were my 3rd ever pair.
    Happy hunting Mr M
    :smile:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Post some pics of them for me before I "spontaneously combust in front of you with jealousy." ;o) I guess the Polished Black/Pink Iridium Miss Conduct will have to fill this void when the time comes lol!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They're White Camo...Snow Camo was used for the SI Assault Boots - The Oakley Review - Footwear and custom TdF M-Frames The Oakley Review - Gallery

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lool. I have a group shot in "The Mrs H Collection" but need to take some new shots as its missing 4 new pairs. Will do a special close up for you :wink:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    As promised. Camo/Ti-Clear Dartboard in all its glory! :smile:

WTB Or WTT For: White Camo/Titanium Clear Dartboard - p1080513q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Someone was selling these on a local forum recently, they are gone now... :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I really wish Oakley did stuff like this these days! White Camo, let alone any camo, I fear we'll never see again and Titanium Clear is a lense of the past :eek:( I'm really going to need to buy those Pink Iridium Miss Conducts to fill the void not having these is leaving!

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Dude, I PM'd a seller on here who just put these exact dartboards up for sale for you man, check ur inbox next time your on.