• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Or WTT For: White Camo/Titanium Clear Dartboard

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Been on the hunt for these forever and a day as they're amongst my holy grails and would like to see if anyone has one that's collecting dust and needs some love :eek:)

Dartboard_WhiteCamo_Clear.jpg

The Oakley Review - Glasses

Some people reacted to this post.
was this colorway snow camo or white camo? i keep hearing different ways of calling it...same with the monster dogs.

Ironically, I have these! Haha
They are really nice. Think they were my 3rd ever pair.
Happy hunting Mr M
:smile:

Username Hidden said:
Ironically, I have these! Haha
They are really nice. Think they were my 3rd ever pair.
Happy hunting Mr M
:smile:

Post some pics of them for me before I "spontaneously combust in front of you with jealousy." ;o) I guess the Polished Black/Pink Iridium Miss Conduct will have to fill this void when the time comes lol!

Username Hidden said:
Post some pics of them for me before I "spontaneously combust in front of you with jealousy." ;o) I guess the Polished Black/Pink Iridium Miss Conduct will have to fill this void when the time comes lol!

Lool. I have a group shot in "The Mrs H Collection" but need to take some new shots as its missing 4 new pairs. Will do a special close up for you :wink:

As promised. Camo/Ti-Clear Dartboard in all its glory! :smile:

p1080513q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone was selling these on a local forum recently, they are gone now... :(

Username Hidden said:
As promised. Camo/Ti-Clear Dartboard in all its glory! :smile:

p1080513q.jpg

I really wish Oakley did stuff like this these days! White Camo, let alone any camo, I fear we'll never see again and Titanium Clear is a lense of the past :eek:( I'm really going to need to buy those Pink Iridium Miss Conducts to fill the void not having these is leaving!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I PM'd a seller on here who just put these exact dartboards up for sale for you man, check ur inbox next time your on.

Latest Posts

Back