1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Total shot in the dark here. Looking for a complete factory colorway. If anyone has one to sell or trade pm me what price or items you are looking for. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got one in the mail today from Oakeynoob (Great Seller). If you can get your hands on one I am sure you will like. I have only had it a few hours and not ready to part with it yet. May change my mind later, getting broke and meeting someone today for a Penny in Ti ice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What do you have to trade?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pretty much anything in my current sales ads. I also have a pair of plasma/ vr28 black polarized a little scuffef in the mix. I can also get most current items oakley puts out. If u got anything u have in mind lmk. I can do a multiple pair trade.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    buuummmmpppp