1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey forum, I have seen a lot of other members OTT on here and would love some of my own. I'm curious what's a decent price for these and if someone had a pair they were willing to part with?

Sorry if this post is not in the right place I didn't know where to put it lol.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just look at eBay every day , numerous times a day. I just saw a pair go for buy it now $150 I think. So the deals are out there but you have to be patient. Normal going price is around $300+

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you sir, I will continue to look.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also I was wondering if the black frames were more expensive than the fmj frames?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    substantially lol....I've seen those go for as much as $500....and the Blade II pair gets CRAZY!!!!!!! close to a grand I think

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thats what I figured thanks for the help

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    pm sent