• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Plate - Plasma/24K

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
What is a mint condition 24k plate worth?

Some people reacted to this post.
SpliceD could answer that, haha :p

Username Hidden said:
What is a mint condition 24k plate worth?

All of the Plates sell for around $300 USD, in my experience. ...although 24K is the only pair I don't have yet...so if anyone can help, let me know.

Username Hidden said:
All of the Plates sell for around $300 USD, in my experience. ...although 24K is the only pair I don't have yet...so if anyone can help, let me know.

What!!! $300 USD each?, I still wouldn't part with mine though, not with having all 3.

NiGHTSx2 said:

I may be picking some up shortly

Username Hidden said:
What!!! $300 USD each?, I still wouldn't part with mine though, not with having all 3.

Yup. The range I've seen in the past few months is $250 - $400 each on eBay. ...and worth every penny if you can get a nice minty pair.

I posted this want ad 3 months ago looking for these. A NIB pair is very hard to come by, especially since I'm pretty picky. Worth every penny I paid for these to complete the set.

I just need the Bronze Pair to complete mine?

Just bought a pair of the Dark Silver/Black Iridium $230. I didn't think that was bad as they sold for $185.00 from Oakley.

Just got my Plates from monster-beetle. They look awesome! Will get pics up in the Recent Purchases later tonight. :smile:

Back