• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB Positive Red Lenses for C-6

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone out there has a set and wants to sell, I wanna buy them.

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck my friend . . .
i guess, this is pretty difficult!

There is no OEM lens that can work for this the last time I looked. They only ever came in the grey polarized and tungsten iridium polarized in the carbon C6.
I would love to be able to get the tungsten for my aluminum C6 then I might wear it once in a while but with the grey it doesn't ever leave the case.

Oakle y said:
There is no OEM lens that can work for this the last time I looked. They only ever came in the grey polarized and tungsten iridium polarized in the carbon C6. I would love to be able to get the tungsten for my aluminum C6 then I might wear it once in a while but with the grey it doesn't ever leave the case.
I know, but there are a few guys that either make them or had them made. I would settle on tungsten, but every time I ask Oakley they say no. I did manage the get them to sell me an extra set of grey just in case I damage mine.

I know there were some aftermarkets available for a while but they were discontinued once it was discovered that the optical quality was very poor.

Back