1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    If anyone out there has a set and wants to sell, I wanna buy them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    good luck my friend . . .
    i guess, this is pretty difficult!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    There is no OEM lens that can work for this the last time I looked. They only ever came in the grey polarized and tungsten iridium polarized in the carbon C6.
    I would love to be able to get the tungsten for my aluminum C6 then I might wear it once in a while but with the grey it doesn't ever leave the case.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    I know, but there are a few guys that either make them or had them made. I would settle on tungsten, but every time I ask Oakley they say no. I did manage the get them to sell me an extra set of grey just in case I damage mine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    I know there were some aftermarkets available for a while but they were discontinued once it was discovered that the optical quality was very poor.

Anonymous likes this.