1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pre-owned pair of polarized Fuel Cell or Split Jacket. For the Fuel Cell, I'd prefer polished black or history text frames (maybe special editions like canvas). For the Split Jacket, I was wondering if anyone was selling the version that is currently in the Vault. (Yes, I know they're only 100 but I'd rather pay less for a pre-owned pair).

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much were you looking to pay for a fuely?
    I have a Polished black/ Black Iridium Polarized.
    They're OCP. they were about $180.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm I think that's too high for me. I was looking for something well under 100. I'm not looking for anything OCP at the moment. Just a normal pair with polarized lenses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bumppp

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i wasn't saying you pay $180,i was looking for you to throw out an offer for mine...
    goodluck with a purchase! check out craigslist if you haven't! there's always LOTS of fuel cells running a muck on there!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooops, sorry for the confusion Johnny. I was looking to pay around 50 for a pair (which I realize it's pretty low) but I'm just looking for a pair that isn't broken. I'm fine with scratches on frames and minor scratches on frames.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest