1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not looking for anything fancy, no special editions or anything, just want some new or pre owned or beat the hell up radars and monster dogs.....hit me up if ya got any you can sell....thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    You must have something up your sleeve? Nobody wants beat to hell pairs....fess up!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Next question please lmao....yeah I have a plan to have a whole shelf in my display dedicated to customs....got a bunch of ideas and I have no spare frames

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    First Splice frames now these two. Will Adam leave anything for the rest of us. I've a pair of new livestrong radar's Adam but I'm looking for dog frames so Dr can do me couple of custom jobs too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    If you end up with some spare Radar lenses from your search let me know :wink:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Will we see you on an episode of hoarders soon?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol I'm not hoarding....am I? Lol I just want some sweet custom stuff....items that scream OAKLEY!!!! And since Oakley doesn't make that stuff anymore, I'm looking to give the good doctor chop several jobs!! Lol