• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Romeo 1.0 Nose Bomb Please!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone I'm looking for an extra nose bomb for the Romeo 1.0 I recently picked up if anyone has an extra please PM me, Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
i think you might still be able to call oakley customer service if not let me know i have a few nose bombs still.(i think) ill have to look for em

Anbody please I just need one!!!!!

call oakley bro they still have all that stuff sending mine in for a "tune up" no lenses though the rep couldn't stop laughing at me. They were very cool on the phone today.

I called last week and they said they wre totally out of nose bombs? Still had ear stem rubbers but no nose bombs

Username Hidden said:
I called last week and they said they wre totally out of nose bombs? Still had ear stem rubbers but no nose bombs

Well that sucks they just told me they had all pieces and would do a full tune up with all new rubber.

shame. im hoping i can get Dan (DG_mods) to hand-make some of these..

a set just went on ebay for like 45 bucks

Username Hidden said:
Hey everyone I'm looking for an extra nose bomb for the Romeo 1.0 I recently picked up if anyone has an extra please PM me, Thanks!

JOBEN there were some of these on eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations last night. If you type in Oakley Romeo 1 Nose Rubber in the uk website for ebay it will bring them up.