1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I've been thinking about what to buy since my last purchase, and I shockingly have no real pairs that I'm dying to buy right now! I'm a little shocked but hey.

Seeing if anyone has a pair of these out there. I've seen a few on eBay, but they seem pretty beat up. Looking for a decent one. Used, mint, NIB, whatever. Just not beat up :smile:. Let me know if you have any!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Zax, as always i am glad to help with pointers for what to look for. i will PM you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Man Brian, that was a very informative PM! Thank you bud, I really appreciate it. Makes me want these even more heh.

To add to that though, how do the Half X and the Romeo 2 compare in size? And would you be able to post a face shot of the Romeo 2? Or anyone for that instance lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i'll do one of me tonight. the Romeo2 is larger than the Half X's frame by a touch, but lens coverage is similar. Fits more like a juliet though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    darn - left my Romeo2's at my girl's place. will have to be tomorrow Zax!

edit: she says she cant see them on her desk so officially MIA. i checked the car its not there too. damn it. i cant remember where i left them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pmed.. again!