1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey all I just posted my find of some Romeo 1's. I want to know if anyone has some parts. I know there are some on ebay but I wanted to check here first.
    What I really need are some replacement Lenses. Let me know if anyone has some:
    Gaskets
    Nose bombs
    Temple shox
    Ear stems.
    I really want the .25 temple shox. I only have the .50 and they are to tight on my head.
    Color would be Black.
    Another random request is does anyone have replacement lenses for:
    Icepick
    I just got these too and I really like the way they fit me. The current lenses has a few scratches. It is not to bad but I would like to get a new pair.
    As others I am sure have tried Oakley for replacement parts. They have none for Romeo.
    Let me know.
    Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad