1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy any or all of the science fuel cells. Frame and lens must be in new or as new condition with original micro bag, the box is not a must. I know this is a long shot but I thought it would be worth a try. Also if anyone has any leads they can help me out with, it would be much appreciated

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These were not a huge hit supposedly as some were at vaults up until this last fall, but I'm glad I snagged all three when they came out because they're actually pretty difficult to get right now. Good luck in your quest. If I run across any, I'll let you know. There are a few on the bay, but for ridiculous pricing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I have a pair of gray and jade, bag only, no box or paper work that I received in a trade. Not married to them so if you are interested, here is one of three

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Theyre actually emerald, not jade...just for clarification.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I always thought it was emerald too but o-review shows jade?
    I have a pair bnib if you're interested, just pm me, thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It was originally to be jade but they changed before production and never changed it in description.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent to obiwan and double