• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB:Size 25 Temple Shocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Want to buy X squared and juliet earsocks/nose bomb/Temple shocks kit.
Looking for:
Black Juliet kit size 25 temple shocks
Red x squared kit size 25 temple shocks

Some people reacted to this post.
Just called Oakley Australia an was told that in order to get bigger temple shocks I would have to send both my x squared and Juliet in for a tune up at $55 each, just to get bigger t shocks!!! C'mon someone help me out

I might have some black 25 temple shocks. I'll have a dig round and if I can find them I'll post them down.

Username Hidden said:
I might have some black 25 temple shocks. I'll have a dig round and if I can find them I'll post them down.
That would be great. Thanks tavers

Bump!!!

Anyone Willing to sell some temple shocks?

when you're in the US for holiday, ask when you visit the o-stores they will usually just give them to you.

Think i've some, not sure if its 15T or 25T I have in mine. I'll look thorough & if they're 25T's then they're yours. Just as long as you can wait for the post from the UK. The other option is that I have a spare set of the green rubbers coming for my Juliet's (managed to buy two pairs) & they come with 25T's only if you're interested in buying a set of green rubbers.

Username Hidden said:
when you're in the US for holiday, ask when you visit the o-stores they will usually just give them to you.

Thanks for that I will have to check it out when I get there

Username Hidden said:
Think i've some, not sure if its 15T or 25T I have in mine. I'll look thorough & if they're 25T's then they're yours. Just as long as you can wait for the post from the UK. The other option is that I have a spare set of the green rubbers coming for my Juliet's (managed to buy two pairs) & they come with 25T's only if you're interested in buying a set of green rubbers.

I don't mind waiting. If you have black ones I'll be happy to take them. I'll pass on the green ones though. Thanks