• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Some Rare/less Common Dogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
rust/vr28blk polar is new with box and bag $125
Dark Amber is new I believe has box but I will have to doublecheck to be sure and is $100
Dark Olive is not new and has no box would be $70 although I do have the brand new one in the ammo pack with the shirt, shoes, and ammo kit case if you want that.

shipping is via fedex or usps and runs about $37 with full tracking for the 3 pair

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm not fully familiar with all the dogs yet, what is the ammo pack? And those above prices include post yes?

prices do not include postage. that is always separate. The ammo pack was a limited kit of 1000 made in each of 4 colors. Dark Trans Olive with Khaki/Neon Orange Camo Icons, Crystal Blue with Neon Pink Camo Icons, Charcoal Grey With Yellow/Blk/Gry Camo Icons, and White with Neon Green/Grey Camo Icons, all came in a matching ammo kit bag (like a large shaving kit bag), 1 pair of shoes in matching color, and a matching t-shirt. These are more rare than anything you have listed up there since there was 1000 of each color made and not very common

Got photos of the shoes and T shirt? I am curious. Also say I wanted both the amber and rust what price would you do altogether with postage, same for if i just wanted the ammo pack, thanks for your time

Pix are below. if you wish to make a package, send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Shoes are US Mens 11
Shirt is US Mens Medium

Last edited by a moderator: