1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I am possibly in the market for another X-Metal thanks to a tax return coming soon. Here are the frames I'd consider.

- Mars
    - Romeo 1
    - XX X Metal

Let me know what you guys have!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some Mars (complete) up on the Bay right now taking bids... You can try to score a deal there!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Bump up, I want to buy a set soon!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have polarized x squared if you're interested. No use for them here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    I think that $250 deal for the Mars Crater on ebay is pretty good...not considering it?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah its decent.. completely as new condition too..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Jive it is definitely a good deal. I just have to decide if the Mars is worth the gamble, since I'm iffy on how it will fit me.

Also my other X-Metal frame is X-Metal/Black Iridium also so I'd prefer a little variety colorwise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    fit for the mars compared to the juliet - tighter around the temples, flex couplers more rigid. orbitals more likely to touch cheeks, but larger nosebombs solves it. coverage is excellent, and i doubt you will regret them. only drawback is the outlandish styling, and they dont get much use because of that. but otherwise, no regrets with mine whatsoever.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Who says I don't like outlandish styling? Haha, I'm sure I'd wear them occasionally.

The encouragement isn't helping though!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha well i felt it was pretty difficult to wear to work lol, although it didnt stop me at one point.

you wont regret it at all then! get it!