1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I lost the pair I had a few years ago and would love another. If anyone has a pair of soviet hijinx for sale or knows where I could find them it would be appreciated. Ill buy just frames if the lenses are damaged. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    good luck on your finding.
    if you wouldve joined a month and half or 2 months ago, there were about 3 of them that sold in the forum..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yea I looked back and saw I missed a pair by a month. Ive been looking for a few years. I hope I find a pair on this forum.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What kind of price range are you looking in? I'm holding on to my set but a few friends who aren't members here may be willing to dump theirs...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends a little if they are beat up or Have the box,bag, and pin? Let me know if they are willing to part ways with a pair. I am not looking to low ball. Just looking for a fair price. Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I have a NIB complete, I paid $250 would sell for same + shipping

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Im in. Pm me your info. Im in sherwood,Or for work now. So thats where they would be shipped

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    congrats man. glad you found em!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice! They're on my list as well...whenever the lady gets over my last two purchases!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    HAHA Good luck with that