• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: Split Jacket lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am after Split Jacket lenses, no particular ones but let me know what you have! I'd like to have a VR28 Black Iridium, G30 Black Iridium, G30, clear or Photochromic, and others.

Some people reacted to this post.
Ive got what I think is a gray polarized and a tungsten polarized vented. Ill pm pictures if you are interested.

Username Hidden said:
Ive got what I think is a gray polarized and a tungsten polarized vented. Ill pm pictures if you are interested.
Splits aren't vented. Racing jacket are

Well, these are. And they fit the split jacket but not the jawbone/racing jacket.

Username Hidden said:
Well, these are. And they fit the split jacket but not the jawbone/racing jacket.
Not OEM then

Username Hidden said:
Not OEM then
Come on man, they came out of the Oakley box from the Oakley Store way back in like 2011 or early 2012. The Gray is non vented but the tungsten, and the clear I have, are vented. I guess its possible that the O store in the Glendale Galleria was selling fakes. Probably not an issue now that the guy looking for them has been scared off.

Username Hidden said:
Come on man, they came out of the Oakley box from the Oakley Store way back in like 2011 or early 2012. The Gray is non vented but the tungsten, and the clear I have, are vented. I guess its possible that the O store in the Glendale Galleria was selling fakes. Probably not an issue now that the guy looking for them has been scared off.
Since he bought the frame from me and I know splits weren't vented ok.

Some Splits absolutely were vented. Had a pair of OOBIP that were vented. Yellow that came with them were vented too. OEM.

Stand corrected. Had probably 20 pairs and never seen a vented set