• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Supreme White City

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i think i am going to try to put together the original 5 supremes. I had the golds but they are very annoying becayse you cant even wear them without worrying about them getting damaged. Looking for WC or any other supreme that was part of the OG 5!

Some people reacted to this post.
Going to be quite expensive to complete this...Good Luck. If you get the Crystal Red's and the Matte Blue's alone, I will bow down to your greatness.

not a fan of the crystal reds. i was thinkin about getting them though. how about a white red and blue supreme set. USA! lol

Easier said than done with this task, I have Crystal Red / Polished White 24K Gold / White City and have a hell of a time locating Matte Black Violet and Matte Royal Blue. Also picked up the Chrome but not having luck with the Gold or the Red Tiger...

Almost to the point of calling it quits on Froggies, so if I do ill let you know CRJ.....

let me know!

What is a good price for supremes? I saw a pair of the Supreme X with the red grey color pattern...had no idea the value of these but from the way you guys are taking you make them sound like this is a frog grail piece.

Anywhere from 400 up. White cities(which is the red grey pair I believe you are referring to) start around there and the golds go for about 650 700

Username Hidden said:
Easier said than done with this task, I have Crystal Red / Polished White 24K Gold / White City and have a hell of a time locating Matte Black Violet and Matte Royal Blue. Also picked up the Chrome but not having luck with the Gold or the Red Tiger...

Almost to the point of calling it quits on Froggies, so if I do ill let you know CRJ.....
If you let go of the Crystal Red's, and crj doesn't want them I will gladly take them haha

Latest Posts

Back