1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for a mint condition titanium framed Penny.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should add - this is actually for my father in law, who was prepared to drop $450 on a pair of LNIB titanium and ice iridium Penny's. I told him there are better prices to be had.

He is looking to complete his X Metal collection (currently has Juliet, X Squared, Romeo 2, and Half X, all in plasma)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump - perhaps the best method is this: what is a reasonable price to pay for a mint pair of titanium Pennys? Box, coin, etc not necessary.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing? Not even someone saying "Hey, 450 is a good price for Titanium NIB Pennys."

Come on folks, help a guy out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    maybe he needs Romeo 1 first. :cool:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wouldn't pay anything over $300 for a mint complete set. But that's my opinion. $250-$270 max for just the sunglasses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yup good estimates there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha hes in trouble- the Mars doesnt come in plasma. thats why i went with collecting the Xmetal colorways- i have all except the Penny (but i kind of compensated and have 3 pairs in polished/titanium). judging by his current frames, hes better off hunting the R1 and XX first. Mars and Penny are much smaller frames that wont fit as well on medium-large heads

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow. Always thought you had the X-Metal Penny BriP !? If I ever plan/need to sell mine, I'll make sure I come see you first. :cool:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha its the one piece thats always eluded me. either it cones up and my bank account is flat, or i cant find one when im on the hunt. thanks mickle, much appreciated! :)