• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb: Titanium Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a mint condition titanium framed Penny.

Some people reacted to this post.
I should add - this is actually for my father in law, who was prepared to drop $450 on a pair of LNIB titanium and ice iridium Penny's. I told him there are better prices to be had.

He is looking to complete his X Metal collection (currently has Juliet, X Squared, Romeo 2, and Half X, all in plasma)

Bump - perhaps the best method is this: what is a reasonable price to pay for a mint pair of titanium Pennys? Box, coin, etc not necessary.

Nothing? Not even someone saying "Hey, 450 is a good price for Titanium NIB Pennys."

Come on folks, help a guy out.

maybe he needs Romeo 1 first. :cool:

I wouldn't pay anything over $300 for a mint complete set. But that's my opinion. $250-$270 max for just the sunglasses.

Username Hidden said:
I wouldn't pay anything over $300 for a mint complete set. But that's my opinion. $250-$270 max for just the sunglasses.

yup good estimates there.

Username Hidden said:
I should add - this is actually for my father in law, who was prepared to drop $450 on a pair of LNIB titanium and ice iridium Penny's. I told him there are better prices to be had.

He is looking to complete his X Metal collection (currently has Juliet, X Squared, Romeo 2, and Half X, all in plasma)

haha hes in trouble- the Mars doesnt come in plasma. thats why i went with collecting the Xmetal colorways- i have all except the Penny (but i kind of compensated and have 3 pairs in polished/titanium). judging by his current frames, hes better off hunting the R1 and XX first. Mars and Penny are much smaller frames that wont fit as well on medium-large heads

Wow. Always thought you had the X-Metal Penny BriP !? If I ever plan/need to sell mine, I'll make sure I come see you first. :cool:

Username Hidden said:
Wow. Always thought you had the X-Metal Penny BriP !? If I ever plan/need to sell mine, I'll make sure I come see you first. :cool:

haha its the one piece thats always eluded me. either it cones up and my bank account is flat, or i cant find one when im on the hunt. thanks mickle, much appreciated! :)