1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for Tron Pit Boss complete with box and bag. Please contact me if you're looking to sell.
    Thanks!
    Double

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Lol that didnt take long

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you trying to get them at retail? Or lower or a new pair.... If you just want them at retail you go to a store and have a pair transferred in... When I got mine earlier this year there were still over 60 in the u.s inventory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lower would be nice ;) I've found one new pair for less than MSRP from an O Store but it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Not easily done when you have a family. If it comes down to it I'll go after those but would like to see if anyone has a pair they're looking to sell so it might work out well for both parties.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how much does it retail for?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I paid $750 retail with no bag. I don't think you will get this cheaper. People are selling these for 1k on eBay

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No bag from retail? That sucks

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i thought 925 is the retail price for For this bundled?