• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Tron Pit Boss complete with box and bag. Please contact me if you're looking to sell.
Thanks!
Double

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for Tron Pit Boss complete with box and bag. Please contact me if you're looking to sell.
Thanks!
Double

Lol that didnt take long

Are you trying to get them at retail? Or lower or a new pair.... If you just want them at retail you go to a store and have a pair transferred in... When I got mine earlier this year there were still over 60 in the u.s inventory.

Lower would be nice ;) I've found one new pair for less than MSRP from an O Store but it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Not easily done when you have a family. If it comes down to it I'll go after those but would like to see if anyone has a pair they're looking to sell so it might work out well for both parties.

Username Hidden said:
Lower would be nice ;) I've found one new pair for less than MSRP from an O Store but it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Not easily done when you have a family. If it comes down to it I'll go after those but would like to see if anyone has a pair they're looking to sell so it might work out well for both parties.

how much does it retail for?

I paid $750 retail with no bag. I don't think you will get this cheaper. People are selling these for 1k on eBay

Username Hidden said:
I paid $750 retail with no bag. I don't think you will get this cheaper. People are selling these for 1k on eBay

No bag from retail? That sucks

i thought 925 is the retail price for For this bundled?