• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Troy Lee Gascans...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

would really like to get my hands on a pair of these at a reasonable price...

was bidding on a unworn pair of these on ebay...starting bid with shipping was $199.99, with a buy it now @ $254.99...like a dummy, i bid on them today, after watching the auction since last weekend, as it ends tomorrow, mid-afternoon....I figured nobody else would really be interested in them, and i got in an instant bidding war, and ran up the price of the auction, in spite of the other bidder doing the same to me...before i know it, it's up to $280 bucks, and i'm the high bidder, i didn't even mean to run it up that high, but in my fit of mini-rage, here i was the high bidder on a pair of glasses i could have originally bought outright for $25 cheaper..then just before starting this thread, i was outbid..so i'm drawing the line and stepping away before i do something stupid... :lol:

so if anyone has a pair of these they'd be willing to part with...new, used, in good condition obviously, as i'm sure there aren't any careless members on here...i'd be willing to buy them..at a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
hey ive got a pair that im looking to sell. PM and i can send pics and more info

sent..

Back