1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got from ebay a used oakley xx twenty and rubbers are greasy as garbage. Was looking for a set and it cost 20$ for black. Anyone got the blue one? And how much please?
    Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    blue is hard to find... dont throw away the old ones yet... I would say $50 and up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 1 set left. My last set sold for $62 +shipping on eBay. For a member I would do $50 +shipping (shipping is $14 for tracked, $3 for untracked - if I'm shipping without tracking the payment must be gifted).
    WTB Twenty Xx Replacement Rubbers - 8A1543FC-094B-411B-8787-B1509959FF9C-11586-0000035BE005A7D1_zpsfab195c8.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Whoa.. The rubber cost is more than what i paid for the used xx. Blimey i might have to settle with the black one. Sorry can afford $50 for the rubbers. Thanks though, response much appreciated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Think i might have a set I was going to use for a project - might be able to work something out.

Thanks,