• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtb Twitch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for some twitch. If you have a pair you want to sell let me know. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Which version were you looking for?

Any of em

I thought I just saw some at bike shop a few weeks ago...I don't remember what the price was, but I can swing by tomorrow and find out for sure.

i miss the Twitch...

Lots of them going through eBay. Was really lucky to snatch a Brown Smoke frame a few days ago for relatively cheap. Best of luck my friend!

Adam there are some on Ebay UK, look like Ryan Schelekter (if thats how you spell it) ones going for cheep. But then i'm not sure of the condition from their discription. I have bought from these before & they said mine had marks & scratches on them but i could never find any. Guess it's a risk you take at the price.

PM'ed

I found a pair of the cream with the stretch icon on ebay....I bought both pair lol It's gonna end up being $60 shipped a piece, but that's about what I was expecting to pay (or hope to pay lol) only bad thing was the buyer lol outdoor_gear_666.......that makes me a little nervous

The stretch icon's are really cool. Had a pair from eBay about 3 months ago...seller didn't tell me how nasty the lenses were. They were pealing from all sides about 1/4" in. The Twitch's are one of my all time favorite frames. Don't know why, but they just look so cool!