1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I love the Montefrio. Such an underrated frame! I missed the one that just sold on eBay and was wondering if anyone had one to sell. I don't like Zongdigity and the others are used/in other countries. Let me know!

WTB: Will Barras Montefrio - 49624f0746831.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Too bad you didn't say something a few months ago. I found a pair on clearance at the SGH Outlet in Seattle for around like $50-$60 I think?
    Super cheap whatever the price was.:sad:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    O wow, that's crazy! Never thought they'd be at a SGH. I see them on eBay going around $70-$80 brand new, so I'm not too worried. Just lost the one that ended tonight though...it was part of the group of shades that I fell asleep to haha. Missed out on 5 different frames, including a Valve for around $50. What a shame....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    There is an ebay store that has these brand new, only issue it is based in Australia, but I know they are about 120$ or so..