1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    With Christmas around the corner was looking to see if anyone had some women's frames they were thinking of getting rid of. I know that is not the typical thing on the board but thought I would ask before I hit retail. She was interested in the feedback, conquest and one more like the dart I believe. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haven't seen any but, Badman is suitable for women. My wife loves hers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have these chick ones WTB Women's frames - image.jpeg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm selling a pair of Disobey in this sales thread

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of forsake. They are used but pretty good condition- no scratches or anything. I don't have the original box so I can include a soft zippered women's case

WTB Women's frames - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448453278.218700.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the input. I have discretely tried to show her frames and she seems pretty hell bent on some kind of aviator frames this time. As far as badmans...I love her but before I she'll that out I need to see better care of her oakleys

Anonymous likes this.