1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Lookin for the Ducati Sete Gascan, dark grey. I know a member on here had them, but wasn't looking to pay $200...

Also, looking to trade stuff for the Troy Lee Gascan. I will make it your profit through the trades! Help me get these! :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Don't get me wrong, I can always add $'s on top of the Troy Lee's. Just really rather trade for them since I'm short and can't spare $200+.

I've got: MotoGP Antix Complete, New, Canvas Fuel Cell's, Rust Monster Pup's, London Police Gascan's, and a few others if interested. Let me know!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck in your searches!
    I have the sete's and they are awesome!!

Best of luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I've looked for so long haha. I just wanted to give a heads up that I am willing to give major profit in a trade + $$

5. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me, I may have a rubber arm you could twist!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    any updates man?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    FINALLY! GOT SOME LUCK! I Snagged a pair on eBay...at a sort of ridiculous price but at this point, I don't care. They should be here Wed, if not Friday. I'm super stoked. Now I want to get the Sete haha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    congratulations!! you gotta celebrate haha. maybe this is a sign ill find a fuente antix soon lol. hopefully not to soon, got to many on my list to buy.

Those Sete Ducati gascans are awesome. :) way to go man!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh, I snagged the Troy Lee Gascan's lol. I haven't found a decent price on the Sete yet. Missed one that went for $120. :(. I paid a pretty high price for the one I got...about $50 more than what I wanted sadly. Oh well!