• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB/WTT Emerald Minute etc...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

After having a pair of Emerald XX pass through my hands - and on to another member - I totally love that color.
So I gotta have a pair of Emerald Minute.....please....
Looking for other Minutes as well; FMJ's, collegiate series, Mustard
IF YOU HAVE MINUTES TO SPARE :lolsign: GIVE ME A SHOUT...

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi. I'm pretty sure there is bnib minutes in the Oakley store in Portsmouth UK. For around 30-50£ not sure which colours or types. But I will be going there in a day or so. If you called them up. Found one you liked, I could either pick up and ship to you. Or help you out. Anyway. The number is 02392296720. It's UK so +44 at the start. Anyway. Good luck

Hi man,
Thanks for that tip - i will definitely give them a call - appreciate you're willing to help me out :)
Cheers
Jacob

No problem at all. I hope they have some decent colour frames and the ones your after. Andrew

If you do find any. My name is Andrew Conway if they need a reference name. And I will be there in a couple days. They can keep them behind desk for you . They will reserve them , bbuti had the experience they won't let me pay and then pick up. I either had to pay and they send them to me for 6£ or so. Or they let you reserve them behind counter and I pick them up and pay there and then. So. If I have to pick them up and pay and then send to you I'm sure we can work something out. I'm feeling generous because one amazing member ( http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/saulsaul.10834/) is helping me .

Hi Andrew,
I have tried calling the store several times but they are not answering. Could you check if they have some Minute 1.0 when you get there ? From the website it seems they only have Minute 2.0 and I'm not interested in those.
Thanks mate :)
Cheers Jacob

Hi. I m hoping to go today. Will call before I leave and if they have them you will know the choices in advance. Ok. Fingers crossed for minute 1.0's i Will let you know shortly

Very cool - thanks my friend...

Really sorry mate. I just called. They have had various minute 1.0 in recently. But they have all sold. Now only the 2.0 left. The webpage often doesn't show everything that's in store. For example I know they have monster dogs in store. Not on website. And they have gascan woodland camos on website on sale for £50 but in store they're only £35! Sorry about the minute 1.0. The guy on the phone said they have had a few come and go in the last few days. If you find anything on a British website or uk eBay and need help with it. Let me know. I'd still help. I will go to the store and still check though. Just in case the guy in the shop was Mis-informed. Andrew.

No problem - I really appreciate your help Andrew. Would have been cool to get new ones. I guess I will have to try calling them from time to time, if they actually get some in store now and then. We will keep in touch, take care :). Cheers Jacob

Back