• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB/WTT Emerald Minute etc...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
And let me know what O's you are into - then I will keep my eyes open over here ;-).

Some people reacted to this post.
No problems Jacob, wish I could have helped more. I'm on my way there now. 70 mile drive. Ha. Definitely keep in touch and if you ever heard about any in that store don't hesitate to ask me and I can sort them out for you. Cheers

Oh wow. Really? Ok. I like monster dogs. Rare gascans and fuel cells and scars. Fatcats. Mainly the dogs , scars and fatcats. Cheers Jacob.

On Danish 'eBay' there is a pair of LNIB Gascan 'standard issue' Cerakote cobalt with black iridium lenses, a pair of Black Fuel Cells with Danish flag icons and bag, and I have recently been in touch with a guy who had a pair of Snow Camo MD's for sale.

Are you looking for an emerald frame minute or an emerald lens minute? I have a few minutes that I may be able to help you out with.

What have you got ? I want 'everything' Minute ;-)

I'll shoot you a pm

I.can vouch for mdgustaf being an awesome guy to deal with. Just in case he has some frames you interested in. Saying that, happy Christmas @Mdgustaf how's your collection growing? Did you get those rust Monster dogs in the end? Hope your keeping will mate, merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you aj, pm incoming as well haha!

Back