• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: X-Metal XX 24k

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
if i had those edition..id rock em..walk into an oakley store and just start punching people.:cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
AHHHHHHHH....where do you find this stuff???? Head smack, head smack.

Fleabay...

Yah, the price range in what people find them for is all over the place. The pair i have is serialized, but i only got a partial box with it. No coin, box sleeve, or paperwork. I paid $250 cash for mine found on CL. At the time, they were going for around $350 used on ebay, so i considered it a good deal then.

Then 2 weeks ago i found a Ti02 for $125 on CL. Serialized, but no box. I missed that deal by about an hour. I was pretty upset. :sad:

Username Hidden said:
Yah, the price range in what people find them for is all over the place. The pair i have is serialized, but i only got a partial box with it. No coin, box sleeve, or paperwork. I paid $250 cash for mine found on CL. At the time, they were going for around $350 used on ebay, so i considered it a good deal then.

Then 2 weeks ago i found a Ti02 for $125 on CL. Serialized, but no box. I missed that deal by about an hour. I was pretty upset. :sad:

Hey Splice, i think 250 is the reasonable average price for the rare X-metals. (romeo1, XX24K, Mars Leather etc). good pickup man. i want one haha.

Username Hidden said:

CL in NoCal where I am stinks. course in Southern California there are a few more people. Just a few.

Username Hidden said:
and finally, the chance to "pop" the seal came! haha! still sealed in box when i got them..

p1020328n.jpg

p1020329r.jpg

Gen2s though, so no serial numbers..still sweet nonetheless! \m/
my god is that absolute beauty. jealous JONO. I want a Ti-02 XX :)$400 isn't that bad considering the amazing condition! congrats man. Got enough 24k now? or did this just increase the desire for more 24k lol.

Attachments

• p1020328n.jpg
    p1020328n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 274
  • p1020329r.jpg
    p1020329r.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 274
  • p1020328n.jpg
    p1020328n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 226
  • p1020329r.jpg
    p1020329r.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 298
Username Hidden said:
my god is that absolute beauty. jealous JONO. I want a Ti-02 XX :)$400 isn't that bad considering the amazing condition! congrats man. Got enough 24k now? or did this just increase the desire for more 24k lol.

what do ya think do? haha! never enough of the 24ks. hah!