1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If anyone has a pair of Ducati X Squared OR 24K X Squared and are willing to sell them I will be more than happy to buy them. I would prefer them to come with the box and coin and I have the money readily available via PayPal.

PM me with any offers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can buy the 24K on Oakley's website again today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the heads up!

Three things wrong tho:
    a) I'm in Australia and we can't order from the U.S Oakley site
    b) They've been "Coming Soon" to Australia for forever and a day
    c) When they do finally decide to release them here, they're going to be $600!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    that's damn crazy AU$ 599 for a pair which cost in the states US$450 + TAX . . .
    HAHA they are kidding!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Isn't your dollar worth more than ours now? That sucks. Sorry my info didn't help.

I could trade you mine... didn't you just get some Romeo 1's? :cool:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You bad fishy are a legend!

I've PM'd you :dance3:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I think our dollar is worth a little more atm, tho if you check the AU Oakley website, ALL of their products are marked up considerably from the US site.

I don't currently have anything to trade, just looking to buy! As for the Romeo's, someone got to them before me hence why I have the money to buy something else instead.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe its import taxes? Or Oakley doesn't like you guys. I'd offer to order them and send to you but I'm on a military base overseas with very slow shipping times.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Djibouti huh? USMC? My friend was deployed there last year while I was in Tikrit, Iraq.