• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Xmetal Soft Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I broke mine.. the zip snapped (looks like it corroded from the inside..zz) and the zipper got damaged..

Some people reacted to this post.
sorry i couldn't help you out! i never answered your Q, the carbon vaults are smaller than the old oakley metal vaults, i used to have 2 oakley metal vaults and they are quite a bit bigger. good luck with getting a new case.

Username Hidden said:
sorry i couldn't help you out! i never answered your Q, the carbon vaults are smaller than the old oakley metal vaults, i used to have 2 oakley metal vaults and they are quite a bit bigger. good luck with getting a new case.

hey yoshi yeah thanks.. ive been hunting for a nice case for awhile now. The large metal vault (new one) only fits the smaller x-metals (penny, mars etc), not even the juliets go in. Was hoping the CF were bigger.. or i could find another x-softvault for a decent price (in stores its $65 here, and online ive seen $40-50 shipped.. i was hoping there'd be one for like $30-35..)

thanks though!

can close thread thanks

mods closeeee =)

mod's are out for the holidays? lol..