• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTF Is Wrong With Some Of You People?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
This is an off topic section, and I'm going off topic, so I trust this thread is within the rules!! Let me first say some of you guys need to bend over, yank on your ears real hard, and pull your head out of your arses!!!!! I just got done watching some of you keyboard bullies run off a member for a reason I'm still unaware of lmao listen guys, if you have LDS, and you're trying to compensate for it by acting like a bunch of douchebags, then maybe you are the one that needs to be run off!!!! I HATE people who think their $hit don't stink and they're better than others! News flash!!! You're not!! So stop chiming in like little forum police/detectives!!! If you don't have "moderator" under your name, then stop rambling to newcomers about the rules!!! If you were trying to be polite and explain the rules, you clearly would have just messaged ole boy, but clearly you weren't trying to be polite and offer friendly advice!! You were trying to act like a bunch of jungle monkeys and beat on your chest lmao!! Get a grip guys!!! Seriously!!! And while you're at it, get a piece of ____!!! It'll be a first for some of you I'm sure, but it will be a huge relief for ya LMFAO

After reading the thread, i too have a problem with it. If you are not advancing the sale please refrain from the comments. The op had met the minimum requirements for exchange sections.

This is an off topic section, and I'm going off topic, so I trust this thread is within the rules!! Let me first say some of you guys need to bend over, yank on your ears real hard, and pull your head out of your arses!!!!! I just got done watching some of you keyboard bullies run off a member for a reason I'm still unaware of lmao listen guys, if you have LDS, and you're trying to compensate for it by acting like a bunch of douchebags, then maybe you are the one that needs to be run off!!!! I HATE people who think their $hit don't stink and they're better than others! News flash!!! You're not!! So stop chiming in like little forum police/detectives!!! If you don't have "moderator" under your name, then stop rambling to newcomers about the rules!!! If you were trying to be polite and explain the rules, you clearly would have just messaged ole boy, but clearly you weren't trying to be polite and offer friendly advice!! You were trying to act like a bunch of jungle monkeys and beat on your chest lmao!! Get a grip guys!!! Seriously!!! And while you're at it, get a piece of ____!!! It'll be a first for some of you I'm sure, but it will be a huge relief for ya LMFAO

Right on man! Having read the thread, it did seem very hostile.

Although, I do want to mention that the admins and some members did the right thing and tried to point out how to go about that particular problem in a calmer manner.

By the way, does LDS stand for Little D*ck Syndrome?

Yes. Yes it does.

And I'd assume this was about the OTT thread?
I called em out for being idiots. There was no reason for that reaction from them.

people did go overboard with their feelings but the points they made were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back